Need some special services in Spirit Airlines? Not to worry about! Just dial the Spirit Airlines reservations phone number and get all the special assistance you need. Although, it is not mandatory to pre-inform about any disability if you do so, it will be helpful for the Spirit Airlines officials to help you out. Spirit Airlines is a popular ultra-low-cost carrier which is committed to providing you good services to make your journey comfortable and enjoyable. All you need to do is to make a contact on the toll-free number and the experts will help you to resolve any query or to book or manage your Spirit Airlines reservations. Spirit Airlines provides different types of assistance as per your requirement and requests.
- Wheelchair Assistance
- Aisle Wheelchair– Aisle wheelchairs are specially designed wheelchairs for immobile guests to reach their seats while boarding and deplaning the aircraft. If you need an aisle wheelchair, it is advised to make a request for this service well in advance while Spirit Airlines booking of your tickets. Also, please notify one of the Spirit team members that an aisle wheelchair would be needed to assist with boarding.
- Airport Assistance– we are happy to provide wheelchair assistance to the passengers who require mobility assistance. The airport wheelchairs are available at all airports.
Please note that curbside assistance is not offered by Spirit Airlines at most of our airport locations. In order to receive curbside wheelchair assistance, it is required that a request is made with a Spirit team member inside the terminal.
- Meet and Assist
Not familiar with the airport environment? No worries! We have special services for you. Meet and Assist is a special service which is available when you do not have any disability, but you require a person to assist you on the airport. To avail this service, you can call the Spirit Airlines reservations phone number i.e. +1-844-420-9533 and the experts will happily add this service to your Spirit Airlines reservation. Also, please notify a Spirit team member regarding your request.
Please note that this service does not provide a person to assist the passenger all the time, however, once escorted at the arrival gate, one of the team members will check with you periodically.
- Family or Friend Assistance
Want to assist your minor at the airport? Or you have someone requiring your special assistance? No worries, with Spirit Airlines Customer Service, you are free to provide this assistance for your child or your differently-abled friend, relative or family member. Please note the following points regarding this:
- Gate passes are provided at the discretion of each station. They will be issued coherent with the security guidelines of the particular airport.
- The passes will be provided only for two genuine reasons (or at least one of them). First, you need to accompany a minor passenger. Secondly, if you need to accompany a person with a disability. For any other reason like for generally accompanying your pal, they will not be provided.
- Boarding Details
- Guest must be present before the beginning of boarding in order to receive this service.
- Please notify a Spirit team member regarding your request to pre-board at the gate before the general boarding announcements.
So not need to worry about special assistance. Just dial the toll-free number +1-844-420-9533 and the experts will help you out in arranging any of these special services. You can also enquire and book Spirit Airlines flights deals on this number and the experts are available 24/7 to assist you.